Monday, August 8, 2011

Even Gangsta Dogs Love Tea - Our Official Dog

If you had told me that dogs enjoyed drinking green tea a few days ago I would not have believed you.  I should have known better.  What's good for humans is usually good for some pets and now we know that tea works for dogs at least.  Roxy the dog knows good tea and so should you!



Here is the story. One of the partners of our fantastic PR team (Crier PR) in Los Angeles was walking her dog at the dog park and came across Roxy.  She spoke with the owner and complimented him on his dog's  beautiful  fur (mane? no idea).  The gentleman looked up and said "yeah, it's because of all the green tea that I give her".  In amazement, they continued to talk and ultimately identified that it was the antioxidants in the green tea that was resulting in the dog's youthful look.  We sent him some Village Tea because even dogs should enjoy a premium loose leaf tea as well and she really enjoyed it!

We saw this as a fantastic opportunity to have Roxy taste our green tea and see if it was up to par with the other tea that she had been drinking.  Roxy is now the official dog for Village Tea Company.  She and her owner both love the green tea and now use it regularly.  Now how she became a "gangsta dog" I have no idea.  I just do what I'm told.

I hope that both of their furs continue to shine.  Village Tea:  More Flavor.  Less Etiquette.

If you are interested in which green tea Roxy was drinking please email me.




No comments:

Post a Comment